TN MRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has announced the new job recruitment of the Assistant Medical Officer. There are totally released 173 vacancies. TN MRB invites the Offline Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TN MRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – 173 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 26.10.2021 to 10.11.2021.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Post Name||Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha, Ayurvedha, Homeopathy, Unani, Yoga, and Naturopathy)|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Official Website Link||hhttp://mrbonline.in/|
Vacancy Details for TN MRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Siddha: 112
- Ayurvedha: 05
- Homeopathy: 13
- Unani: 08
- Yoga and Naturopathy: 32
Academic Details for TN MRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Siddha: HPIM/ GCIM/ MD/ B.I.M/ L.I.M (Siddha) or Degree (B.S.M.S).
- Ayurvedha: HPIM/ GCIM/ MD/ B.I.M/ L.I.M (Ayurvedha) or Degree (B.A.M.S).
- Homeopathy: F.F.Hom./ M.F.Hom./ D.F. Hom (Lond).
- Unani: BUM&S.
- Yoga and Naturopathy: Degree/ Diploma in releavant field.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates must have an Age Limit of 18 years to 58 years.
- SC/ ST/ MBC/ BC: Maximum 58 years.
- Others: Maximum 35 years.
- Ex-Servicemen: Maximum 48 years.
Pay Scale Salary
- Assistant Medical Officer: Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Document Verification
Application Fee Details
- General: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP(PH)/ DW: Rs.500/-
TN MRB Medical Officer Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TN MRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website of TN MRB.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.