TN Power Finance Recruitment 2021 – Tamil Nadu Power Finance has announced the new job recruitment – PA, Junior Assistant, Manager posts. The selected candidates will be placed in Chennai. They invite the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TN Power Finance Recruitment 2021 – 05 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details.
|Board Name||TN Power Finance|
|Post Name||PA, Junior Assistant, Manager|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TN Power Finance Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Manager: 01
- Personal Assistant:01
- Junior Manager:01
- Junior Assistant:02
TN Power Finance Recruitment Academic Details for 2021
The Candidates completed a CA or CWA, Any Degree from a recognized University. Candidates must have a minimum of 03 years of experience.
- Assistant Manager: CA or CWA with 5 Years.
- Personal Assistant: Any Degree with Shorthand higher in English & Tamil and Computer Knowledge.
- Junior Manager:CA or CWA with 3 Years.
- Junior Assistant:Any Degree with Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit Details
- Assistant Manager: Up to 32 years.
- Personal Assistant:Up to 32 years
- Junior Manager:Up to 32 years
- Junior Assistant:Up to 32 years
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Written Exam
TN Power Finance Recruitment Pay Scale Details
- Assistant Manager: Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500 per month.
- Personal Assistant:Rs.36,200 to Rs.1,14,800 per month
- Junior Manager:Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400 per month
- Junior Assistant:Rs.19,500 to Rs.62,000 per month
- No Fee
TN Power Finance Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TN Power Finance Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.