TN TRB Recruitment 2022 – Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has announced the job TN TRB 155 Senior Lecturers, Lecturers, Junior Lecturers vacancy. A lot of people searching for Government jobs in India, those peoples use this job opportunity because this is a Tamil Nadu Government Job. Here they are released various Vacancies in the post of this Category are based on posts. The Willing and Eligible Candidates directly apply to the Official Website http://trb.tn.nic.in.
TN TRB Recruitment 2022 – 155 Vacancies
As per the TN TRB notice, Applicants must be Completed a pass from any Government-approved Board or University. Applicants were able to apply for these Starting Date: 23.08.2022 Last Date: 30.09.2022. Jobseekers follow our website Tamilguide.in, for more job updates on a daily basis. We would like to share genuine job information for your future. refer to full details below.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB)|
|Post Name||Senior Lecturers, Lecturers, Junior Lecturers|
|Job Location||All Over Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TN TRB Recruitment 2022
Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board mentions Vacancy details clearly. But they told some about various vacancies available in our department. so Users check Advertisements clearly.
- Senior Lecturers: 24.
- Lecturers: 82.
- Junior Lecturers: 49.
Academic Qualification Details
Applicants must have finished the Academic Qualification like Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board Should have completed Master’s Degree With M.Ed, M.P.Ed equivalent qualifications required from University Institution. Refer to more Educational Qualifications in Job Advertisement.
- Senior Lecturers: M.Ed Degree, Master’s Degree.
- Lecturers: M.P.Ed, M.Ed Degree, Master’s Degree.
- Junior Lecturers: M.Ed Degree, Master’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
The Age Limit is should not more than the maximum age of 57 Years (31.07.2022). Refer to the Official Advertisement for other Age details.
- Senior Lecturers: 57 Years.
- Lecturers: 57 Years.
- Junior Lecturers: 57 Years.
TN TRB Selection Procedure Details
TRB will decide to select the Candidates on these Three methods: Computer-Based Examination, Certification Verification, Direct Interview, and the process. Candidates who are passed these steps those peoples will appoint to this Interview.
PayScale Details for TN TRB Recruitment
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale Refer Advertisements notification Candidates were also eligible for Over Time, House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Senior Lecturers: Rs.56,000/- to Rs.1,80,500/- per month.
- Lecturers: Rs.36,900/- to Rs.1,16,600/- per month.
- Junior Lecturers: Rs.36,400/- to Rs.1,15,700/- per month.
Notification Details for TN TRB Recruitment
|Official Advertisement link||TN TRB Notification 2022|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TN TRB Recruitment 2022
- First, Visit the Official Website http://trb.tn.nic.in/.
- Then Click the Job Notice and Search the Apply link.
- Now you can read the Instruction Carefully.
- Then Upload a Scanned copy of the Documents.
- Upload your Photo and Sign.
- Pay the required Application Fee.
- Finally, Submit the Application.