TN Welfare of Differently Abled Recruitment 2021 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has announced the new job recruitment Skilled Assistant Grade-II post. There are totally released 07 vacancies in Tamil Nadu. TN Welfare of Differently Abled invites the Offline Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TN Welfare of Differently Abled Recruitment 2021 – 07 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 03.11.2021 to 15.11.2021.
|Board Name||TN Welfare of Differently Abled|
|Post Name||Skilled Assistant Grade-II|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TN Welfare of Differently Abled Recruitment 2021
- Skilled Assistant Grade-II: 07.
Academic Details for TN Welfare of Differently Abled Recruitment 2021
The Candidates completed an SSLC, DTE, or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Skilled Assistant Grade-II: SSLC.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- OC: 18 years to 32 years.
- BC/ MBC: 18 years to 34 years.
- SC/ SCA/ ST: 18 years to 37 years.
- Differently Abled Person: 18 years to 42 years.
Selection Procedure Details
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Details
- Skilled Assistant Grade-II: Not Mentioned.
Postal Address Details
State Commissioner, Commissionerate for the Welfare of Differently Abled, Lady Wellington College Campus, No.5, Kamarajar Salai, Chennai – 600005.
TN Welfare of Differently Abled Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TN Welfare of Differently Abled Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website of TN Welfare of Differently Abled.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.