TNAU Coimbatore Recruitment 2022 –Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has announced the new job recruitment of 03 Junior Research Fellows. There are released 03 vacancies. TNAU Coimbatore invites the Walk-IN Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TNAU Coimbatore Recruitment 2023 – 03 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from the Walk-in Date: 03.02.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU), Coimbatore|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNAU Coimbatore Recruitment 2023
- Junior Research Fellow: 03.
Academic Details for TNAU Coimbatore Recruitment 2023
- Junior Research Fellow: Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) in the field of Horticulture / Agriculture / Forestry.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have the Minimum Age Limit of Refer to Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Junior Research Fellow: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like a Walk In Interview.
|Walk In Interview|
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of Rs.20,000/- per month.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.20,000/- per month.
|Junior Research Fellow||No Fee|
|03.02.2023||The Director (Crop Management), TNAU, Coimbatore.|
TNAU Coimbatore Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNAU Coimbatore Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Attend the walk-in-interview.