TNAU Paramakudi Recruitment 2022 –Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has announced the new job recruitment Technical Assistant posts. There are totally released 02 vacancies.TNAU Paramakudi invites the Walk-IN Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TNAU Paramakudi Recruitment 2022 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from the Walk-in Date: 17.07.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU), Coimbatore|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
|Job Location||Paramakudi, Ramanathapuram|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNAU Paramakudi Recruitment 2022
- Technical Assistant: 01.
Academic Details for TNAU Paramakudi Recruitment 2022
Aspirants should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Technical Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have the Minimum Age Limit. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Technical Assistant: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
PayScale Salary Details
- Technical Assistant: Rs.20,000/- Per Month.
|All Posts||No Fee|
Walk-in Address Details
|17.07.2022||Agriculture Research Station, Paramakudi, Ramanathapuram-623707.|
TNAU Paramakudi Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNAU Paramakudi Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Attend the walk-in-interview.