TNGASA Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Government Arts And Science College(TNGASA) has announced the new job recruitment for 1895 vacancies in the Guest Lecturer Post. There are totally released Various in Chennai. TNGASA invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
BOBCAPS Recruitment 2023 – Various Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 23.12.2022 to 29.12.2022 Check our Latest Govt Jobs in 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Government Arts And Science College(TNGASA)|
|Post Name||Guest Lecturer|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNGASA Recruitment 2023
- Guest Lecturer: 1895.
Academic Details for TNGASA Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have a Minimum Qualification is MA/MBA/MCA/M.Sc./Ph.D. from any accredited university.
- Guest Lecturer: MA/MBA/MCA/M.Sc./Ph.D.
Age Limit and Relaxation
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is Not Mentioned.
- Guest Lecturer: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Test and Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
- Written Exam.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates Can get Basic Pay of Rs.25,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per month.
- Guest Lecturer: RS.25,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
TNGASA Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TNGASA Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application through Online.