TNHRCE Chennai Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department Chennai (Hindu Samaya Aranilaya Thurai Recruitment) 05 Vacancies in Cook, Assistant, Clerk, Teacher. Applicants should know the following posts are released.
TNHRCE Chennai Recruitment 2021 – 05 posts
TNHRCE Equivalent discipline Candidates can apply for posts. Applicants check the Official Websites applying the posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details are mentioned.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE)|
|Post Name||Cook, Assistant, Clerk, Teacher|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNHRCE Chennai Recruitment 2021
- Head Master: 01
- Agama Teacher:01
- Cooking Assistant:01
Academic Qualification Details
- Head Master: Master Degree, Bachelor’s Degree in Education.
- Agama Teacher:5 Years Experience in Teacher in Agama Padasalai.
- Cook:Read & Write in Tamil with cook foods up to 50 Members.
- Cooking Assistant:Read & Write in Tamil with Cooking Knowledge.
The Maximum Age Limit Should be up to Not Mentioned.
- Head Master:Not Mentioned.
- Agama Teacher:Not Mentioned
- Cook:Not Mentioned
- Cooking Assistant:Not Mentioned
- Clerk:Not Mentioned
TNHRCE will select the candidates through the Interview.
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get Basic PayScale Rs.35,000/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Head Master: Rs.35,000/- Per Month.
- Agama Teacher:Rs.30,000/- Per Month
- Cook:Rs.12,000/- Per Month
- Cooking Assistant:Rs.10,000/- Per Month
- Clerk:Rs.10,000/- Per Month
- No Fee
Postal Address Details
Deputy Commissioner/ Executive Officer,
Arulmigu Parthasarathy Samy ThiruKovil,
TNHRCE Chennai Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNHRCE Chennai Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification for TNHRCE.
- Candidates Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application to the Postal Address.