TNHRCE Erode Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department Erode (Hindu Samaya Aranilaya Thurai Recruitment) 05 Vacancies in Driver, Office Assistant, Night Watchman Posts. Applicants should know the following posts are released.
TNHRCE Erode Recruitment 2022 – 05 posts
TNHRCE Equivalent discipline Candidates can apply for posts. Applicants check the Official Websites applying the posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details are mentioned.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE)|
|Post Name||Driver, Office Assistant, Night Watchman|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNHRCE Erode Recruitment 2022
- Office Assistant:03
- Night Watchman:01
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the 8th pass or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Driver:8th pass.
- Office Assistant:8th pass.
- Night Watchman:8th pass.
The Maximum Age Limit Should be up to 18 years to 34 years.
- Driver:18 years to 34 years.
- Office Assistant:18 years to 34 years.
- Night Watchman:18 years to 34 years.
TNHRCE will select the candidates through the Interview.
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get Basic PayScale Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Driver:Rs.15,700 to Rs.50,000/- per month.
- Office Assistant:Rs.15,700 to Rs.50,000/- per month.
- Night Watchman:Rs.19,500 to Rs.62,000/- per month.
- No Fee
Postal Address Details
Tamil Nadu Hindu Religion and Charitable Endowments,
20, Chinna Muthu Street,
Near Erode Trust Hospital,
Erode – 638001.
TNHRCE Erode Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNHRCE Erode Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification for TNHRCE.
- Candidates Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application to the Postal Address.