TNHRCE Nagercoil Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department Nagercoil (Hindu Samaya Aranilaya Thurai Recruitment) 01 Vacancies in Driver Posts. Applicants should know the following posts are released.
TNHRCE Nagercoil Recruitment 2022 – 01 posts
TNHRCE Equivalent discipline Candidates can apply for posts. Applicants check the Official Websites applying for the posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details are mentioned.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE)|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNHRCE Nagercoil Recruitment 2022
TNHRCE Nagercoil Recruitment Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the 8th pass or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Driver:8th pass with LMV License.
TNHRCE Nagercoil Recruitment Age Limit
The Maximum Age Limit Should be from 18 years to 34 years.
- General: 18 years to 32 years.
- MBC/ DNC, BC: 18 years to 34 years.
- SC/ ST: 18 years to 37 years.
TNHRCE will select the candidates through the Interview.
- Document Verification
TNHRCE Nagercoil Recruitment Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get Basic PayScale Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Driver:Rs.19,500/- to Rs.62,000/- Per Month.
- No Fee
Postal Address Details
உதவி ஆணையர், இந்து சமய அறநிலையத்துறை, நாகர்கோயில்.
TNHRCE Nagercoil Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||TNHRCE Notification 2022|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TNHRCE Nagercoil Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification for TNHRCE.
- Candidates Read and check their eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application to the Postal Address.