TNHRCE Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department Chennai (Hindu Samaya Aranilaya Thurai Recruitment) has invited the Offline Application for the below-required qualifications. decided to fill up 20 Vacancies in Junior Technical Assistant. Applicants should know the following posts are released. The posts are Eligible Candidates are requested to pursue the Official Notification before applying for this job. Candidates applying from the and the Starting Date is 18.10.2021 to 17.11.2021.
TNHRCE Recruitment 2021 – 20 posts
TNHRCE Equivalent discipline Candidates can apply for posts. Applicants check the Official Websites applying the posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details are mentioned.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE)|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Assistant|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNHRCE Recruitment 2021
- Junior Technical Assistant: 20
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Junior Technical Assistant: 10th Pass.
The Maximum Age Limit Should be up to 32 years.
- Junior Technical Assistant: 32 years.
TNHRCE will select the candidates through the Interview.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get Basic PayScale Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Junior Technical Assistant: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- Per Month.
Postal Address Details
Commissioner, Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments, 119 Uttamar Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034
TNHRCE Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||TNHRCE Notification 2021|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TNHRCE Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification for TNHRCE.
- Candidates Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application to the Postal Address.