TNHRCE Thanjavur Recruitment 2022 – Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department – Hindu Samaya Aranilaiya Thurai has announced Junior Assistant, Attendant, Auditor, and Assistant Electrical Worker Posts. They invite the Offline Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TNHRCE Thanjavur Recruitment 2022 – 06 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 15.09.2022 to 15.10.2022.
|Board Name||Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Attendant, Auditor, and Assistant Electrical Worker|
|Job Location||Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
TNHRCE Thanjavur Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Junior Assistant: 02.
- Attendant: 02.
- Auditor: 01.
- Assistant Electrical Worker: 01.
Academic Details for TNHRCE Thanjavur Recruitment 2022
Candidates must have to complete the Read and Write in Tamil, 10th Pass, ITI from a recognized board.
- Junior Assistant: 10th Pass.
- Attendant: Read and Write Tamil.
- Auditor: Read and Write Tamil.
- Assistant Electrical Worker: ITI.
Age Limit Details
- All posts: Not Mentioned.
Pay Scale Details for TNHRCE Thanjavur Recruitment 2022
- Junior Assistant: Rs.18,500/- to Rs.58,600/- per month.
- Attendant: Rs.10,000/- to Rs.31,500/- per month.
- Auditor: Rs.10,000/- to Rs.31,500/- per month.
- Assistant Electrical Worker: Rs.16,600/- to Rs.52,400/- per month.
Selection Procedure Details
- No Fee.
Postal Address Details
Refer to Official Notification for more details.
TNHRCE Thanjavur Recruitment Link
How to Apply for TNHRCE Thanjavur Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of TNHRCE Thanjavur.
- Read the Official Notification.
- Download the Print the Application.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- The postal Address is given above.
- Submit the Application and finished it.