TNJFU Recruitment 2023 – Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) has announced the new job recruitment for Assistant Professor Posts. There are released 02 vacancies. TNJFU invites Online (By Email) Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
TNJFU Recruitment 2023 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 06.01.2023 to 20.01.2023. Check our website tamilguide. in to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Online(By Email)|
|Official Website Link||https://www.tnjfu.ac.in/|
Vacancy Details for TNJFU Recruitment 2023
- Assistant Professor: 02.
Academic Details for TNJFU Recruitment 2023
Applicants should have a Post Graduate Degree, M.Tech in Fish Process Engineering or Aquacultural Engineering from a recognized University or board.
- Assistant Professor: PG, M.Tech (Fish Process Engineering or Aquacultural Engineering).
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have a minimum Age Limit.
- Assistant Professor: Maximum 35 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like an Online Interview.
- Online Interview
- Assistant Professor: Rs.35,000/- to Rs.40,000/- Per Month.
- No Fee
Email Address Details
TNJFU Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of TNJFU.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application via Email.