TNJFU Recruitment 2023 – Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) has announced new job recruitment for Field Coordinator Posts. There are released 01 vacancies. TNJFU invites Online (By E-mail) Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
TNJFU Recruitment 2023 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 24.01.2023 to 30.01.2023. Check our website tamilguide. in to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)|
|Post Name||Field Coordinator|
|Job Location||Nagapattinam – Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Online (By Email)|
|Official Website Link||https://www.tnjfu.ac.in/|
Vacancy Details for TNJFU Recruitment 2023
- Field Coordinator: 01.
Academic Details for TNJFU Recruitment 2023
Applicants should have Completed Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree in Fisheries Science or Food Process Engineering or Food Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Science or Biotechnology from a recognized University or board.
- Field Coordinator: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Field Coordinator: Maximum 25 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Field Coordinator: Rs.20,000/- per month.
- No Fee
Email Address Details
TNJFU Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of TNJFU.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Online.