TNJFU Recruitment 2022 – Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) has announced the new job recruitment of Project Assistant Posts. There are totally released Various vacancies. TNJFU invites the Offline Application from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
TNJFU Recruitment 2022
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from Interview Date: 06.04.2022. Check our website tamilguide.in to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://www.tnjfu.ac.in/|
Vacancy Details for TNJFU Recruitment 2022
Academic Details for TNJFU Recruitment 2022
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or board.
- Project Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have a minimum Age Limit.
- Project Assistant: Maximum 30 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Certificate Verification
- Project Assistant: Rs.15,000/- Per Month.
- No Fee
Department of Aquaculture Fisheries College and Research Institute, Thoothukudi – 628008.
TNJFU Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of TNJFU.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application.