TNPESU Recruitment 2021 – Tamil Nadu Government has announced the new job recruitment Tamil Nadu Physical Education And Sports University (TNPESU) Notification for the post has various Assistant System Analyst Posts. There are totally released Various vacancies in Chennai. TNPESU invites the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. TNPESU is under the category of Tamil Nadu. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
TNPESU Recruitment 2021 – Various posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about Volunteers posts and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 13.10.2021 to 27.10.2021.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Physical Education And Sports University (TNPESU)|
|Post Name||Assistant System Analyst|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNPESU Recruitment 2021
- Assistant System Analyst: Various
Academic Details for TNPESU Recruitment 2021
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification B.E, B.Tech/ MCA, or any other degree qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Assistant System Analyst: B.E, B.Tech, MCA.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Assistant System Analyst: Refer Advt
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Interview, and Document Verification. After Complete, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
Pay Scale Salary
- Assistant System Analyst: Rs.25,000/- Per Month.
- General/ OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.250/-
Postal Address Details
|The Registrar, Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University, Melakottaiyur (PO), Chennai – 600127.|
TNPESU Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNPESU Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application to the above postal address.