TNPL Recruitment 2022 – Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) have announced the new job recruitment for General Manager/DGM (IT), Deputy General Manager (Finance), and Company Secretary Vacancies. There are released Various vacancies invite Online Applications from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TNPL Recruitment 2022 – 03 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 03.08.2022 to 17.08.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)|
|Post Name||General Manager/DGM (IT), Deputy General Manager (Finance), and Company Secretary|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNPL Recruitment 2022
- General Manager/DGM (IT): 01.
- Deputy General Manager (Finance): 01.
- Company Secretary: 01.
TNPL Recruitment Academic Details for 2022
- General Manager/DGM (IT): BE/B.Tech or MCA or M.Sc in IT.
- Deputy General Manager (Finance): CA or CMA.
- Company Secretary: Any Degree.
Age Limit Details
- General Manager/DGM (IT): Up to 57 years.
- Deputy General Manager (Finance): Up to 57 years.
- Company Secretary: Up to 57 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method through Written exams, Interviews.
Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with pay TNPL Chennai.
- General Manager/DGM (IT): Rs.2,54,938/- to Rs.2,88,049/- per month.
- Deputy General Manager (Finance): Rs.2,62,391/- per month.
- Company Secretary: Rs.2,27,795/- per month.
The Candidates Should apply for Offline Mode Application Fees.
|All Posts||No Fee|
Executive Director (Operations), Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited, No.67, Mount Round, Guindy, Chennai-600032, Tamil Nadu.
TNPL Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNPL Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Submit the Application and finish it.