TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the new job application posts are 5831 Assistant Director, Executive Director Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Chennai. TNPSC announced 5831 total vacancies. Candidates apply for the posts from 23.02.2022 to 19.03.2022.
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 – 5831 posts
Graduate Completed Candidates able to apply for this Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment posts. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for tnpsc posts, and other details are explained below.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Director, Executive Director|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022
- Assistant Director, Executive Director: 5831
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed Any Degree or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Assistant Director, Executive Director:Any Degree.
- SC, ST, MBC(V), MBC, DNC, BC, BCM, DW: No Maximum Age Limit.
- Others: Maximum 30 years.
National Investigation Agency will select the candidates through the Written Examination Test and Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document Verification.
- Preliminary Exam
- Written Exam
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.20,000 to Rs.1,35,100 per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Assistant Director, Executive Director:Rs.20,000 to Rs.1,35,100 per month.
- Registration Fee-Rs.150
- Preliminary Exam-Rs.100
- Main Exam-Rs.150
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||TNPSC Notification 2022|
|Apply Application Link||Apply Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.
- Finish the Application and Take the Print out.