TNPSC Group III A Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the new job application posts for Store Keeper, and Junior Inspector Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Chennai.
TNPSC Group III A Recruitment 2022 – 15 Vacancies
10th Pass, 12th Pass Completed Candidates can apply for this Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for tnpsc posts, and other details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Store Keeper, and Junior Inspector|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNPSC Group III A Recruitment 2022
- Store Keeper: 01.
- Junior Inspector: 14.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed a 10th Pass, 12th Pass, or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Store Keeper: 10th Pass/ 12th Pass.
- Junior Inspector: Pre-University Exam or Degree.
Age Limit Details
Candidates should have an Age Limit of 18 years to 47 years.
Selection Procedure Details
National Investigation Agency will select the candidates through a Written Examination and Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document Verification.
- Written Examination
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.20,600/- to Rs.75,900/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Store Keeper: Rs.20,600/- to Rs.75,900/- per month.
- Junior Inspector: Rs.20,600/- to Rs.75,900/- per month.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: No Fees
- Mode of Payment: Online.
TNPSC Group III A Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Application Link||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TNPSC Group III A Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- Finish the Application and Take the Print out.