TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced the new job recruitment Architectural Assistant and Planning Assistant Notification for the post. There are totally released 04 vacancies in Tamil Nadu. TNPSC invites the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Under the category of Tamil Nadu. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – 04 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 24.09.2021 to 23.10.2021. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2021 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Architectural Assistant and Planning Assistant|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNPSC Recruitment 2021
- Architectural Assistant and Planning Assistant: 04
Academic Details for TNPSC Recruitment 2021
- Architectural Assistant: Degree, B.E, B.Tech.
- Planning Assistant: Degree, B.E, B.Tech.
TNPSC Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates should have a Maximum Age Limit of 30 years. Refer to Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Architectural Assistant: 30 years.
- Planning Assistant: 30 years.
TNPSC Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Written Exam, Personal Interview, Document Verification. After Complete, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
TNPSC Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with pay band.
- Architectural Assistant: Rs.37,700 to Rs.1,19,500 per month.
- Planning Assistant: Rs.37,700 to Rs.1,19,500 per month.
TNPSC Application Fees
- General/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/PWD: Rs.150/-
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Links
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click TNPSC the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Check Assistant job Advertisement Click
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.