TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the new job application posts for Accounts Officer, Class III Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Chennai. TNPSC announced 23 total vacancies.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – 23 posts
Graduate Completed Candidates can apply for this Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment posts. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for tnpsc posts, and other details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Accounts Officer, Class III|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Accounts Officer, Class III : 23
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed a 10th, 12th, Degree, PG Degree or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Accounts Officer, Class III: 10th, 12th, Degree, PG Degree.
- Accounts Officer, Class III: 32 Years to 37 Years (As on 13.07.2022).
National Investigation Agency will select the candidates through the Written Examination Test and Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document Verification.
- Written Exam
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.56,900/- to 2,09,200/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Accounts Officer, Class III: Rs.56,900/- to 2,09,200/- Per Month.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates- No Fees
- Mode of Payment-Online.
TNPSC Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Application Link||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- Finish the Application and Take the Print out.