TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the new job application posts for Assistant Director (Women candidates only) Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Chennai. TNPSC announced 11 total vacancies.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – 11 Vacancies
Graduate Completed Candidates can apply for this Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for tnpsc posts, and other details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Director (Women candidates only)|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Assistant Director (Women candidates only): 11.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed a Post Graduate Degree in Home Science or Psychology or Sociology or Child Development or Food and Nutrition or Social Work or Rehabilitation Science or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Assistant Director (Women candidates only): PG Degree.
- Assistant Director (Women candidates only): Up to 32 years.
National Investigation Agency will select the candidates through the CBT Examination Test and Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document Verification.
- CBT Exam
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.56,100/- to 2,05,700/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Assistant Director (Women candidates only): Rs.56,100/- to 2,05,700/- Per Month.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: No Fees
- Mode of Payment: Online.
TNPSC Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Application Link||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- Finish the Application and Take the Print out.