TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the new job application posts for Vocational Counsellor, and Community Officer Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Chennai. TNPSC announced 16 total vacancies.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – 16 Vacancies
Master’s Degree Completed Candidates can apply for this Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for tnpsc posts, and other details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Vocational Counsellor, and Community Officer|
|Job Location||All Over Tamilnadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Vocational Counsellor: 05.
- Community Officer: 11.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed a Master’s Degree in Social Work or equivalent educational qualification from a recognised University.
- Vocational Counsellor: Master’s Degree in Social Work.
- Community Officer: Master’s Degree in Social Work.
- Vocational Counsellor: Maximum 32 years.
- Community Officer: Maximum 32 years.
National Investigation Agency will select the candidates through the Written Examination and Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document Verification.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.36,200/- to Rs.1,33,100/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Vocational Counsellor: Rs.36,200/- to Rs.1,33,100/- per month.
- Community Officer: Rs.35,600/- to Rs.1,30,800/- per month.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: No Fees
- Mode of Payment: Online.
TNPSC Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Application Link||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- Finish the Application and Take the Print out.