TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the new job application posts for Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in All Over Tamilnadu.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – 24 Vacancies
Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma Completed Candidates can apply for this Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for tnpsc posts, and other details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector of Fisheries|
|Job Location||All Over Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Sub-Inspector of Fisheries: 24.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Science/ Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Sub-Inspector of Fisheries: Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Science/ Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation.
Age Limit Details
Candidates should have an Age Limit of a Maximum of 32 years as of 01.07.2022.
- Sub-Inspector of Fisheries: Maximum 32 years.
National Investigation Agency will select the candidates through a Computer Based Examination and Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document Verification.
- Computer Based Examination
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.35,900/- to Rs.1,13,500/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Sub-Inspector of Fisheries: Rs.35,900/- to Rs.1,13,500/- per month.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: No Fees
- Mode of Payment: Online.
TNPSC Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Application Link||Click Here|
|One-Time Registration Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- Finish the Application and Take the Print out.