TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the new job application posts for Field Surveyor, Draftsman and Surveyor or Assistant Draughtsman Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Chennai.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – 1089 Vacancies
Diploma in Civil or ITI Completed Candidates can apply for this Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for tnpsc posts, and other details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Field Surveyor, Draftsman and Surveyor or Assistant Draughtsman|
|Job Location||All Over Tamilnadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Field Surveyor: 798.
- Draftsman: 236.
- Surveyor or Assistant Draughtsman: 55.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed a Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Surveyor or Army Trade Surveyor Certificate or equivalent educational qualification from a recognised University.
- Field Surveyor: Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Surveyor or Army Trade Surveyor Certificate.
- Draftsman: Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Draftsman or Army Trade Draftsman Certificate.
- Surveyor or Assistant Draughtsman: Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Draughtsman or Army Trade Draughtsman Certificate.
Age Limit Details
- Field Surveyor: Up to 32 years.
- Draftsman: Up to 32 years.
- Surveyor or Assistant Draughtsman: Up to 32 years.
National Investigation Agency will select the candidates through the Written Examination and Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document Verification.
- Written Examination
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.36,200/- to Rs.1,33,100/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Field Surveyor: Rs.19,500/- to Rs.71,900/- per month.
- Draftsman: Rs.19,500/- to Rs.71,900/- per month.
- Surveyor or Assistant Draughtsman: Rs.19,500/- to Rs.71,900/- per month.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: No Fees
- Mode of Payment: Online.
TNPSC Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Application Link||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- Finish the Application and Take the Print out.