TNPSC Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the new job application posts for Junior Rehabilitation Officer Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Chennai.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 – 07 Vacancies
Bachelor’s Degree Completed Candidates can apply for this Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for tnpsc positions, and other details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Rehabilitation Officer|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNPSC Recruitment 2023
- Junior Rehabilitation Officer: 07.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed a PG Degree in Psychology or Social Work or Sociology from any accredited university.
- Junior Rehabilitation Officer: PG Degree in Psychology or Social Work or Sociology.
Age Limit Details
Candidates should have an Age Limit of Up to 32 years.
- Junior Rehabilitation Officer: Up to 37 years.
National Investigation Agency will select the candidates through a Written Exam, Computer Based Examination, and Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document Verification.
- Written Exam
- Computer Based Examination
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.56,900/- to Rs.2,05,700/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Junior Rehabilitation Officer: Rs.56,900/- to Rs.2,05,700/- per month.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: No Fees
- Mode of Payment: Online.
TNPSC Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Application Link||Click Here|
|One-Time Registration Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- You must Read the and check your eligibility.
- Finish the Application and Take the Print out.