TNRD Kanyakumari Recruitment 2022: Tamilnadu Rural Development Department (TNRD) – Kanyakumari Kurunthankodu Panchayat Office Recruitment has announced the various Vacancies in Record Clerk, Office Assistant, and Night Watchman Posts. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity. The Selected Candidates have been placed in Kanyakumari.
TNRD Kanyakumari Recruitment 2022
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamilnadu Rural Development Department (TNRD)|
|Post Name||Record Clerk, Office Assistant, and Night Watchman|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNRD Kanyakumari Recruitment 2022
- Record Clerk: 01.
- Office Assistant: 03.
- Night Watchman: 01.
TNRD Recruitment Academic Details
- Record Clerk: 10th Pass.
- Office Assistant: 8th Pass.
- Night Watchman: Read and Write in Tamil.
Kanyakumari Panchayat Office Recruitment Age Limit and Relaxation
- Record Clerk: Maximum 32 years.
- Office Assistant: Maximum 32 years.
- Night Watchman: Maximum 32 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method of Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.15,900/- to Rs.50,400/- per month.
- Record Clerk: Rs.15,900/- to Rs.50,400/- per month.
- Office Assistant: Rs.15,700/- to Rs.50,000/- per month.
- Night Watchman: Rs.15,700/- to Rs.50,000/- per month.
TNRD Kanyakumari Application Fees
- Record Clerk, Office Assistant, and Night Watchman: No Fee.
TNRD Postal Address
|The Commissioner, Kurunthankodu Panchayat Office, Kurunthankodu post, Kanyakumari – 629803.|
TNRD Kanyakumari Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNRD Kanyakumari Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of Search https://tnrd.gov.in/
- Refer to the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Attach the Copy of the Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Submit the Application above Address.