TNRD Recruitment 2022: Tamilnadu Rural Development Department (TNRD) has announced the new job 10 Vacancies in Legal Advisor, and Law Associate posts. Posts Notification for the post There are totally released 10 vacancies in invites the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity. The Starting Date: 10.09.2022 to the Last Date: 13.09.2022.
TNRD Recruitment 2022 – 10 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamilnadu Rural Development Department (TNRD)|
|Post Name||Legal Advisor, and Law Associate|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNRD Recruitment 2022
- Legal Advisor: 02.
- Law Associate: 08.
TNRD Recruitment Academic Details
The Candidates completed Any Degree Official notification check.
- Legal Advisor: Any Degree.
- Law Associate: Any Degree.
TNRD Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have the Age Limit of Refer to Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Legal Advisor: Not Mentioned.
- Law Associate: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method of Written Exam, Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
|Preliminary Screening Test|
Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with pay Rs.70,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- per month.
- Legal Advisor: Rs.70,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- per month.
- Law Associate: Rs.40,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per month.
TNRD Application Fees
The Candidates Should Apply Online TNRD Mode Application Fee. Refer Advertisement.
|Legal Advisor, and Law Associate||Nil|
TNRD Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNRD Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of TNRD.
- Refer to the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Submit the Application.