TNSRLM Tirunelveli Recruitment 2023 – Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihood Mission (TNSRLM), Tirunelveli has announced the new job recruitment for Block Coordinators Posts. There are totally released various vacancies in Tirunelveli. They invite Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TNSRLM Tirunelveli Recruitment 2023 – 20 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 23.02.2023 to 07.03.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihood Mission (TNSRLM)|
|Post Name||Block Coordinator|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu – Tirunelveli|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNSRLM Tirunelveli Recruitment 2023
- Block Coordinator: 20.
Academic Details for TNSRLM Tirunelveli Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of Any Degree 6 months course in MS Office or any other degree qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Block Coordinator: Any Degree (6 months course in MS Office) with 3 years Exp.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates should have an Age Limit Maximum of 28 years.
- Block Coordinator: Maximum 28 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like an Interview, Certificate Verification.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.12,000/- per month.
- Block Coordinator: Rs.12,000/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PwD /Women||Nil|
TNSRLM Tirunelveli Recruitment Links
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TNSRLM Tirunelveli Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application through Online.