TNSRLM Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2023 – Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihood Mission, TNSRLM has announced the new job recruitment for Block Coordinator Posts. There are totally released 01 vacancies in TNSRLM – Tamil Nadu. TNSRLM invites Offline By Postal Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
TNSRLM Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2023 – Various Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 23.02.2023 to 28.02.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihood Mission (TNSRLM)|
|Post Name||Block Coordinator|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu – Tiruvannamalai|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Offline By Postal|
Vacancy Details for TNSRLM Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2023
- Block Coordinator: 01.
Academic Details for TNSRLM Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of Any Degree or any other degree qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Block Coordinator: Any Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates should have an Age Limit Maximum of 28 years.
- Block Coordinator: Maximum 28 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of Rs.12,000/- per month.
- Block Coordinator: Rs.12,000/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PwD /Women||Nil|
Postal Address Details
Assistant Director, Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihood Mission, Tiruvannamalai-606604.
TNSRLM Tiruvannamalai Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNSRLM Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application through Postal.