TNSTC Recruitment 2022 – Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation has announced the new job recruitment for Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice posts. There is a totally released 346 vacancies in Villupuram, Kumbakonam, Salem, Madurai, Dindigul, Dharmapuri, Virudhunagar, and Chennai. TNSTC invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TNSTC Recruitment 2022 – 346 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 22.11.2022 to 05.12.2022.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC)|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice|
|Job Location||Villupuram, Kumbakonam, Salem, Madurai, Dindigul, Dharmapuri, Virudhunagar and Chennai|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNSTC Recruitment 2022
- Graduate Apprentice: 169.
- Technician Apprentice: 177.
Academic Details for TNSTC Recruitment 2022
- Graduate Apprentice: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Graduate Apprentice: Not Mentioned.
- Technician Apprentice: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like an Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
- Merit List.
Pay Scale Details
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.9,000/- per month.
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.8,000/- per month.
TNSTC Application Fees
The Candidates Should Apply Online Mode Application Fees.
|Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice||Nil|
TNSTC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNSTC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.