TNUSRB Recruitment 2022– Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) (Tamilnadu Police Jobs) has invited the Online Application for Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman Posts. TNUSRB SI decided to fill up 3552 Vacancies All over Tamilnadu. Eligible Candidates are requested to pursue the Official Notification before applying for this job.
TNUSRB Police Recruitment 2022 Application
10th Pass or Equivalent discipline Candidates can apply for Recruitment posts. Applicants check before applying for the posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details are mentioned.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Post Name||Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman|
|Job Location||All Over in Tamilnadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNUSRB Recruitment 2022
- Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman: 3552.
TNUSRB Recruitment Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the 10th Pass/ SSLC or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman: 10th Pass/ SSLC.
The Minimum and Maximum Age limits for 18 years to 26 years. Refer to Advertisement and Government websites for more details.
- Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman: 18 years to 26 years.
TNUSRB SI will select the candidates through the Written Examination and Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- Written Exam (Part-I Tamil Language Eligibility Test)
- Written Exam (Part-II Main Written Examination)
- Physical Endurance Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Certificate Verification
- Final Provisional Select List
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale Rs.18,200/- to Rs.67,100/-. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman: Rs.18,200/- to Rs.67,100/- per month.
- Refer Advertisements.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification for posts.
- Candidates Read and check their eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.