UCIL Recruitment 2023 – Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has announced the new job recruitment for Trained Graduate Teacher Post. There are totally released Various Vacancies in East Singhbhum-Jharkhand. They invite Direct Interviews from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
UCIL Recruitment 2023 – Various Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from the Interview Date of 17.01.2023.
|Board Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Location||Singhbhum (East), Jharkhand|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for UCIL Recruitment 2023
- Trained Graduate Teacher: Various.
UCIL Job Academic Details for 2023
The Candidates completed a Degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teacher: Degree.
Age Limit Details
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is a Maximum of 35 years.
- Trained Graduate Teacher: Maximum 35 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like a Written Test, Skill Test, Interview.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
UCIL Job Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates Can get Basic Pay of Rs.26,250/- per month.
- Trained Graduate Teacher: Rs.26,250/- per month.
- UR//EWS: No Fee.
- OBC: No Fee.
- SC/ST/PWD: No Fee.
Walk In Interview
Atomic Energy Central School – 1, Ucil Township Jaduguda, Post: Jaduguda Mines, Dist: Singhbhum East, Jharkhand – 832102.
- Written Test – TGT Chemistry / Biology – 16.01.2023
- Written Test – TGT Special Educator – 17.01.2023
UCIL Recruitment Links
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Attach Copies of necessary details Documents.
- Submit the Application Walk-in.