UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the new job recruitment of 400 Officers Posts. There are totally released Various vacancies. UPSC invites the Offline Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 – 400 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 22.12.2021 to 11.01.2022.
|Board Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://upsconline.nic.in|
Vacancy Details for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- National Defence Academy: 370.
- Naval Academy: 30.
Academic Details for UPSC Recruitment 2021
Candidates who must have completed a 12th Pass or its equivalent qualifications are eligible to apply for this post.
- National Defence Academy: 12th Pass.
- Naval Academy: 12th Pass.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.07.2003 and not later than 01.07.2006.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Salary
- All Posts: As per Govt Rule.
UPSC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website of UPSC.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application aand finish it.