UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the new job recruitment of Geo-Scientist. There are totally released Various vacancies. UPSC invites the Offline Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
UPSC Recruitment 2021
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 21.09.2021 to 12.10.2021. Check our website tamilguide.in to get more job details.
|Board Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://upsconline.nic.in|
Vacancy Details for UPSC Recruitment 2021
Academic Details for UPSC Recruitment 2021
Candidates who must have completed a Master’s Degree or its equivalent qualifications are eligible to apply for this post.
- Geo-Scientist: Master’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates must have an Age Limit minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 32 years.
- Geo-Scientist: 21 years to 32 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Salary
- Geo-Scientist: As per Govt Rule.
UPSC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website of UPSC.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application aand finish it.