UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the new job recruitment of Extension Officer, Junior Scientific Officer (Biology), Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry), and Investigator Grade-I Posts. There are a totally released 15 vacancies. UPSC invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 – 15 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 22.10.2022 to 10.11.2022.
|Board Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Extension Officer, Junior Scientific Officer (Biology), Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry), and Investigator Grade-I|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://upsconline.nic.in/|
Vacancy Details for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Extension Officer: 01.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Biology): 01.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry: 01.
- Investigator Grade-I: 12.
Academic Details for UPSC Recruitment 2022
Candidates who must have completed a Master’s Degree or its equivalent qualifications are eligible to apply for this post.
- Extension Officer: Master’s Degree in Agriculture.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Biology): Master’s degree in Botany or Zoology or Microbiology or Biotechnology or Biochemistry or Physical Anthropology or Genetics or Forensic Science with Botany or Zoology.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry): Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Associateship diploma.
- Investigator Grade-I: Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates should have an Age Limit of a Maximum of 38 years.
- Extension Officer: 38 years.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Biology): 30 years.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry: 30 years.
- Investigator Grade-I: 30 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Recruitment Test
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Salary
- All Posts: As per Govt Rule.
UPSC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of UPSC.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finish it.