UPSC Recruitment 2023 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the new job recruitment of Administrative Officer, Archivist Officer Posts. There are totally released 10 vacancies in All over India. UPSC invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 – 10 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 26.01.2023 to 16.02.2023.
|Board Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer, Archivist Officer|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://upsc.gov.in/|
Vacancy Details for UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Marketing Specialist / Economist: 01.
- Archivist (Oriental Record): 01.
- Administrative Officer: 08.
Academic Details for UPSC Recruitment 2023
Candidates who must have completed a Degree, MBA, Master’s Degree, or its equivalent qualifications are eligible to apply for this post.
- Marketing Specialist / Economist: MBA.
- Archivist (Oriental Record): Master’s Degree.
- Administrative Officer: Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates should have an Age Limit of a Maximum of 40 years.
- Marketing Specialist / Economist: Maximum of 40 years.
- Archivist (Oriental Record): Maximum of 35 years.
- Administrative Officer: Maximum of 30 years.
- OBC: 3 years.
- SC, ST: 5 years.
- PWD: 10 years.
- PWD (OBC): 13 years.
- PWD (SC/ST): 15 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like a Written Test, Interview.
- Written Test
Pay Scale Salary
- All Posts: As per Govt Rule.
- General/ OBC: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: Nil.
UPSC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of UPSC.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finish it.