VCRC Madurai Recruitment 2022 – Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) has announced the new job recruitment of 01 Research Associate. There are totally released 01 vacancies.VCRC Madurai invites the Walk-IN Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
VCRC Madurai Recruitment 2022 – 01 posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from the Walk-in date: 14.07.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC)|
|Post Name||Research Associate-I|
|Job Location||Madurai, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for VCRC Madurai Recruitment 2022
- Research Associate-I: 01.
Academic Details for VCRC Madurai Recruitment 2022
Aspirants should have completed a Ph.D. in Life Sciences from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Research Associate-I: Ph.D. in Life Science.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have the Minimum Age Limit Not Exceeding 40 years.
- Research Associate-I: Not Exceeding 40 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Candidates will get a Basic Salary of Rs.47,000/- per month.
- Research Associate-I: Rs.47,000/- per month.
|Research Associate-I||No Fee|
|14.07.2022||ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre Field Station, No:4, Sarojini Street, Chinna Chokkikulam, Madurai-625002, Tamil Nadu.|
VCRC Madurai Recruitment Links
How to Apply for VCRC Madurai Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Attend the Walk-in-Interview.