VCRC Puducherry Recruitment 2022 – Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) has announced the new job recruitment of 01 Project Associate-III. There are totally released 01 vacancies. VCRC Puducherry invites Offline Applications from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
VCRC Puducherry Recruitment 2022 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 27.07.2022 to 12.08.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC)|
|Post Name||Project Associate-III|
|Job Location||Puducherry, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for VCRC Puducherry Recruitment 2022
- Project Associate-III: 01.
Academic Details for VCRC Puducherry Recruitment 2022
Aspirants should have completed a Master’s Degree in Data Science/ Geography/ GeoSciences, PhD from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Project Associate-III: Master’s Degree in Data Science/ Geography/ GeoSciences, PhD.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Minimum Age Limit Maximum 40 years.
- Project Associate-III: Maximum 40 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Candidates will get a Basic Salary of Rs.54,000/- per month.
- Project Associate-III: Rs.54,000/- per month.
|Project Associate-III||No Fee|
Postal Address Details
|The Director, ICMR-VECTOR CONTROL RESEARCH CENTRE, Medical Complex,|
Indira Nagar, Puducherry-605 006.
VCRC Puducherry Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for VCRC Puducherry Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- The postal address is given above.