Viluppuram Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 – Indian Air Force has invited Various posts in Medical Assistant Vacancies in Department. Applicants should know the following posts are released. Apply Offline (By Postal) Mode apply for Indian Air Force Station Recruitment.
Viluppuram Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 – Various Vacancies
Indian Air Force Equivalent discipline Candidates can apply for Post. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details mentioned. Job seekers apply for this job from Starting Date: 01.02.2023 to 09.02.2023.
|Board Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||Medical Assistant|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Type||Offline(By Postal)|
Viluppuram Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023
- Medical Assistant: Various.
Viluppuram Indian Air Force Recruitment Academic Qualification Details
Indian Air Force Recruitment Candidates should have completed the 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Medical Assistant: 12th pass.
Age Limit Details
Air Force Recruitment Age Limits are varied for different posts. Air Force Recruitment up to Candidates should be unmarried and born between 27 June 2002 and 27 June 2006, The Married Candidate should be born between 27 June 1999 and 27 June 2002. Refer to Advertisements and Government websites for more details.
- Medical Assistant: Candidates should be unmarried and born between 27 June 2002 and 27 June 2006, The Married Candidate should be born between 27 June 1999 and 27 June 2002.
Pay Scale Salary Details
- Medical Assistant Rs.14,600 to 26,900/- per month.
They will select the candidates through the Physical Fitness Test, and Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
|Physical Fitness Test|
- Medical Assistant: Nil.
Postal Address Details
Air Force Station Tambaram, Chennai.
Viluppuram Indian Air Force Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Viluppuram Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website.
- The application fills in and sends the given link.
- Candidates Read and check their eligibility.
- Submit your Application and finished it.