AAI Recruitment 2023: Airport Authority of India (AAI) has announced the new job recruitment for Pilot, Co-Pilot Posts. There are totally released 02 vacancies in Delhi – New Delhi. AAI invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
AAI Recruitment 2023 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 02.02.2023 to 17.02.2023 Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Name||Pilot, Co-Pilot|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|Job Type||Airport Jobs|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Online By Email|
Vacancy Details for AAI Recruitment 2023
- Pilot: 01.
- Co-Pilot: 01.
Academic Details for AAI Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have a Minimum 12th Pass Qualification from a recognized Board / Institution.,
- Pilot: 12th Pass.
- Co-Pilot: 12th Pass.
Age Limit and Relaxation
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is Not mentioned.
- Pilot: Not mentioned. Check the official notification.
- Co-Pilot: Not mentioned. Check the official notification.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Personal Interview.
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates Can get Basic Pay of Rs.2,50,000/- to 6,00,000/- per month.
- Pilot: Rs.2,50,000/- to 6,00,000/- per month.
- Co-Pilot: Rs.2,50,000/- to 6,00,000/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
AAI Recruitment Recruitment Links
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Online.