ADA Recruitment 2023: Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) has announced the new job recruitment for 14 vacancies in the Stenographer and Assistant Post. There are totally released Various 14 in Bengaluru. ADA invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
ADA Recruitment 2023 – 14 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 21.12.2022 to 11.01.2023 Check our Latest Govt Jobs in 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)|
|Post Name||Stenographer and Assistant|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for ADA Recruitment 2023
- Stenographer: 03.
- Assistant: 11.
Academic Details for ADA Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have a Minimum Qualification for is Degree.
- Stenographer and Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is a Maximum of 30 years as of 11.01.2023.
- Stenographer and Assistant: Maximum of 30 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Test and Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
- Written Test
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates Can get Basic Pay of Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- per month.
- Stenographer and Assistant: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
ADA Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for ADA Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Online.