AFT Recruitment 2023: Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) has announced the new job recruitment for 02 vacancies in the Private Secretary, Section Officer Post. There are totally released Various 02 in Jaipur. AFT invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
AFT Recruitment 2023 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 23.12.2022 to 16.01.2023 Check our Latest Govt Jobs in 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT)|
|Post Name||Private Secretary, Section Officer|
|Job Location||Jaipur – Rajasthan|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Type||Army Jobs|
Vacancy Details for AFT Recruitment 2023
- Private Secretary: 01.
- Section Officer: 01.
Academic Details for AFT Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have a Minimum Qualification of is Degree.
- Private Secretary: As per notification.
- Section Officer: Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is a Maximum of 65 years as of 25.01.2023.
- Private Secretary/ Section Officer: Maximum of 65 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates Can get Basic Pay of Rs.55,000/- per month.
- Private Secretary, Section Officer: Rs.55,000/ per month.
Postal Address Details
The Candidates Need to Submit Their Application Before 16.01.2023.
The Principal Registrar/Registrar, Armed Force Tribunal, Principal Bench/ Reginal Bench.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
AFT Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for AFT Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application postal.