AIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 – All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has announced the new job recruitment for 01 vacancies in Junior Research Fellow Post. There are totally released Various vacancies in Delhi. AIMS invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
AIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 20.12.2022 to 02.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for AIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023
- Junior Research Fellow: 01.
Academic Details for AIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of a Graduate Degree qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized Institution
- Junior Research Fellow: Graduate Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates should have a Maximum Age Limit of 30 years as of 01.01.2022.
- Junior Research Fellow: Maximum 30 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like an Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
Pay Scale Salary
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
Postal Address Details
Room No.5029, Teaching Block, 5th Floor, AIIMS, New Delhi, Email: email@example.com.
AIMS Delhi Recruitment Links
How to Apply for AIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application through Postal.