Digital India Corporation Recruitment 2023 – Digital India Corporation has announced the new job recruitment for 01 vacancy in Web Designer Posts. There are totally released Various vacancies in New Delhi. DIC invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Digital India Corporation Recruitment 2023 – 01 Vacancy
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 15.12.2022 to 30.12.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Digital India Corporation (DIC)|
|Post Name||Web Designer|
|Job Location||New Delhi – India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Digital India Corporation Recruitment 2023
- Web Designer: 01.
Academic Details for Digital India Corporation Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of B.E/B.Tech, MCA qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized Institution.
- Web Designer: B.E/B.Tech, MCA.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates should have an Age Limit Below
- Web Designer: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like an Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
Pay Scale Salary
- Web Designer: Rs.90,000/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
Digital India Corporation Recruitment 2023
How to Apply for Digital India Corporation Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Online.