Anna University Recruitment 2022 – Anna University Tamil Nadu Government has announced the new job recruitment of Project Assistant and Project Associate Posts. There are totally released 06 vacancies. Anna University invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Anna University Recruitment 2022 – 06 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 19.07.2022 to 30.07.2022.
|Board Name||Anna University, Chennai|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, and Project Associate|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Anna University Recruitment 2022
- Technology Commercialization Executive: 01
- Project Associate II: 03
- Project Assistant Accounts: 01
- Project Assistant Administration: 01
Anna University Academic Details for 2022
The Candidates completed their Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited board.
- Technology Commercialization Executive: Master’s Degree.
- Project Associate II: BE or B.Tech.
- Project Assistant Accounts: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Project Assistant Administration: Bachelor of Arts.
Age Limit Details
- All Posts: Not Mentioned.
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Interviews. Anna University Chennai Recruitment Selection Procedure.
Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of Rs.20,000/- per month.
- Technology Commercialization Executive: Rs.50,000/- per month.
- Project Associate II: Rs.25,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month.
- Project Assistant Accounts: Rs.20,000/- per month.
- Project Assistant Administration: Rs.20,000/- per month.
Postal Address Details
The Coordinator, Technology Enabling Centre, Room.No:304, Second Floor, Platinum Jubilee Building, AC Tech Campus, Anna University, Chennai-600025.
Anna University Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application.