TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC Recruitment) has released the new job application posts for Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Society, Assistant Director of Rural Development, District Employment Officer Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in All Over Tamilnadu.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2022 – Apply Application for 92 Vacancies
Graduate Completed Candidates can apply for this Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for tnpsc posts, and other details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Society, Assistant Director of Rural Development, District Employment Officer|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2022
- Deputy Collector: 18.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 26.
- Assistant Commissioner: 25.
- Deputy Registrar of Co-Operative Societies: 13.
- Assistant Director of Rural Development: 07.
- District Employment Officer: 03.
Academic Qualification Details for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Deputy Collector: As per Norms.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: As per Norms.
- Assistant Commissioner: Degree in Commerce or Diploma in Taxation Laws.
- Deputy Registrar of Co-Operative Societies: As per Norms.
- Assistant Director of Rural Development: Post Graduate Degree in Rural Service of the Gandhigram Rural Institute, Madurai District. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Extension. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Sociology.
- District Employment Officer: Graduates in Economics / Education / Sociology /Statistics or Psychology and those with Post Graduate Diploma in Social Science and Experience in Industrial or Personal Management or Labour Welfare.
Age Limit Details
- All Posts: 21 years 35 years.
National Investigation Agency will select the candidates through the Preliminary Exam, Main Written Examination Test and Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document Verification.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.56,100/- to 2,05,700/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- All Posts: Rs.56,100/- to 2,05,700/- Per Month.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: No Fees
- Mode of Payment: Online.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Application Link||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2022
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- Finish the Application and Take the Print out.