Anna University Recruitment 2022 – Anna University has announced the new job recruitment of Office Assistant, Calibration Engineer Posts. There are totally released 05 vacancies. Anna University in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Anna University invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Anna University Recruitment 2022 – 05 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 27.08.2022 to 10.09.2022.
|Board Name||Anna University, Chennai|
|Post Name||Office Assistant, Calibration Engineer|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Anna University Recruitment 2022
- Business Liaison Officer: 01.
- Junior Calibration Engineer: 01.
- Calibration Trainee: 02.
- Office Assistant: 01.
Anna University Academic Details for 2022
- Business Liaison Officer: BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech.
- Junior Calibration Engineer: BE/B.Tech.
- Calibration Trainee: BE/B.Tech.
- Office Assistant: 8th Pass.
Age Limit Details
- All posts: Not Mentioned.
Anna University Recruitment Selection Procedure
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Interviews. Anna University Chennai Recruitment Selection Procedure.
Anna University Recruitment Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band: of Rs.40,000/- per month.
- Business Liaison Officer: Rs.40,000/- Per Month.
- Junior Calibration Engineer: Rs.20,000/- Per Month.
- Calibration Trainee: Rs.8,000/- to rs.12,000/- Per Month.
- Office Assistant: Rs.10,000/- Per Month.
Postal Address Details
NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building,
2nd Floor, Opposite to Mining Engineering,
CEG Campus, Anna University,
Anna University Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application.