IIT Madras Recruitment 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology Madras has announced the new job recruitment for Project Associate Vacancies. There are totally released Various vacancies invite the Online Application IIT Madras from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2022 – Various Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 26.08.2022 to 10.09.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (IIT)|
|Post Name||Project Associate|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for IIT Madras Recruitment 2022
- Project Associate: Various.
IIT Madras Recruitment Academic Details for 2022
The Candidates Completed a Master’s Degree in Education or Business Development or International Development or Business Administration or Communication or Science or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Project Associate: Master’s Degree in Education or Business Development or International Development or Business Administration or Communication or Science or Bachelor’s Degree.
Age Limit Details
- Project Associate: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method through Written exams, Interviews.
Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with pay Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month.
- Project Associate: Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month.
The Candidates Should apply for Online Mode Application Fees.
- Project Associate: No Fee.
IIT Madras Recruitment Links
How to Apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Submit the Application and finished it.