Anna University Recruitment 2022 – Anna University Tamil Nadu Government has announced the new job recruitment of Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow Posts. There are totally released various vacancies. Anna University in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Anna University invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Anna University Recruitment 2022 – Various Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 18.08.2022 to 25.08.2022.
|Board Name||Anna University, Chennai|
|Post Name||Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Anna University Recruitment 2022
- Project Fellow-I: Various.
- Project Fellow-II: Various.
- Junior Research Fellow: Various.
Anna University Academic Details for 2022
- Project Fellow-I: M.Sc, ME/ M.Tech.
- Project Fellow-II: M.Sc, ME/M.Tech, Ph.D.
- Junior Research Fellow: BE/ B.Tech and ME/ M.Tech.
Age Limit Details
- All posts: Not Mentioned.
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Interviews. Anna University Chennai Recruitment Selection Procedure.
Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band: Rs.31,000/- per month.
- Project Fellow-I: Rs.14,000/- per month.
- Project Fellow-II: Rs.31,000/- per month.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/- per month.
Email Address Details
Candidates apply through Email Mode and Postal. Apply Both modes inclusively.
The Director, Crystal Growth Centre, Anna University, Chennai – 600025. Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow||Nil|
Anna University Recruitment Links
|Official Notification and Application Link (JRF)||Click Here|
|Official Notification and Application Link (Project Fellow)||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application through Email.