IFFCO Recruitment 2022 – Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) has announced the new job recruitment for Graduate Engineer Apprentice Posts. There are totally released Various Vacancies All Over India. IFFCO invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
IFFCO Recruitment 2022 – Various Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 26.07.2022 to 15.08.2022.
|Board Name||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Apprentice|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for IFFCO Recruitment 2022
- Graduate Engineer Apprentice: Various.
Academic Details for IFFCO Recruitment 2022
The Candidates completed the Degree/ B.E, B.Tech, or equivalent from a recognized University. Final Year Students are also able to apply for this job.
- Graduate Engineer Apprentice: Degree/ B.E, B.Tech.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Graduate Engineer Apprentice: Maximum 30 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Army will decide to select the candidates through this method like Shortlisting, Interviews.
- Medical Exam
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.35,000/- Per Month.
- Graduate Engineer Apprentice Rs.35,000/- Per Month.
- All Posts: No Fee.
IFFCO Recruitment Links
How to Apply for IFFCO Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of the IFFCO.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit and Print a copy of the Application.